Ticket cancellation policy
Purchased a ticket and can no longer participate? You have options!
For all cancellation and transfer inquires, please contact Rebecca Mason, director of marketing.
Transfering your ticket:
- Registered participants may transfer their ticket to someone else by making the request to have the current participant’s information on the ticket changed to that of the new attendee.
- Registered participants may request that their 2018 ticket be placed on hold for the GEN Summit 2019. Only paid tickets are eligible to be held over to the following year.
Cancelling your ticket:
The cardholder will be responsible for any cancellation fees.
All refunds are paid back to the original method of payment and cardholder.
Reimbursement options (cancellation fee applies to all options):
- Full reimbursement of paid ticket available until 1 April 2018 (reimbursment transaction fees apply)
- 50% reimbursement of the paid ticket price – cancel between 2–25 April 2018 (reimbursment transaction fees apply)
- 25% reimbursement of the paid ticket price – cancel between 26 April and 9 May 2018 (reimbursment transaction fees apply)
No refund will be possible with a cancellation request beginning 10 May 2018.
Full terms and conditions may be viewed at GEN Terms and Conditions.