Ticket cancellation policy
Purchased a ticket and can no longer participate? You have options!
For all cancellation and transfer inquires, please contact Rebecca Mason, director of marketing.
Transfering your ticket:
- Registered participants may transfer their ticket to someone else by making the request to have the current participant’s information on the ticket changed to that of the new attendee.
- Registered participants may request that their 2018 ticket be placed on hold for the GEN Summit 2019. Only paid tickets are eligible to be held over to the following year.
Cancelling your ticket:
- Full reimbursement of paid ticket available until 11 April 2018
- 50% reimbursement of the paid ticket price – cancel between 19 and 25 April 2018
- 25% reimbursement of the paid ticket price – cancel between 26 April and 9 May 2018
No refund will be possible with a cancellation request beginning 10 May 2018.
The cardholder will be responsible for any cancellation fees.
All refunds are paid back to the original method of payment and cardholder.
Full terms and conditions may be viewed at GEN Terms and Conditions.